We give back to Autism Speaks
Autism Speaks was founded in February 2005 by Bob and Suzanne Wright, grandparents of a child with autism. Their longtime friend Bernie Marcus donated $25 million to help financially launch the organization. Since then, Autism Speaks has grown into the world's leading autism science and advocacy organization, dedicated to funding research into the causes, prevention, treatments and a cure for autism; increasing awareness of autism spectrum disorders; and advocating for the needs of individuals with autism and their families.
To find out more about Autism Speaks go to www.autismspeaks.org
We participate in the Race for Hunger!
Hunger is a very real problem in the United States. Sadly, Cincinnati has the second highest percentage of children who go hungry. The mission of Race for Hunger 5K is to end hunger in the greater Cincinnati area. Callibrity has been a major sponsor of this great charity race for the last two years.
The proceeds from the Race for Hunger will help:
- Feed children on the weekends with school backpack programs
- Feed the homeless by working with City Gospel Mission
- Feed refugees in the Cincinnati area by working with Grace Nepali Baptist Church
- Feed families at Thanksgiving that need assistance with a Thanksgiving meal
- Feed families on an as-needed basis when emergencies arise
To find out more about The Race for Hunger 5K go to www.raceforhunger5k.com